70% of fat burnt by metabolism, 20% by exercise, 10% by healthy food.
Each day our body needs about 2,000 calories (depends on age and sex).
Increase metabolism by:
1. Take breakfast, without which metabolism would slow down.
2. Sleep well to allow body to transform protein into muscles.
3. Thirty-minute daily exercise with oxygen: jogging, swimming, quick walk…
4. Eat enough food to obtain1,200 cal. (On diet does not help metabolism, hence does not reduce weight).
5. Drink enough water or tea.
6. Eat seaweeds.
7. Bathe 3 times a week in hot bath tub to increase blood circulation.