With wearable such as Google Glass, you don’t have to flip the recipe book with one hand while cooking, the Glass shows the recipe in front of your eye – so you become a “glasshole” or an “asshole”🙂
Google Glass Explorer Story:
1. Korean Chef Roy Choi cooks the Irish food for St. Patrick’s Day:
2. A housewife cooks a Greek dinner with the recipe from google glass:
3. Is Singapore ready for Google Glass?
4. Google Glass Explorer Edition 2.0 Unboxing and First Impression :
Wearable computer Google Glass is still beta (only available in mid 2014 or 2015), the apps written so far are :
– Google Now (personal assistant to calendar schedule, sport tracking, traffic, Google map for direction,..)
– Recipe software “KitchMe”
– Grocery shopping
The potential is huge:
1. Think of a doctor or surgeon with Google glass to help him diagnose or operate on a patient.
2. A police or custom officer with Google glass traces a criminal suspect in front of him (9/11 would have been avoided by not allowing their boarding to the planes)
3. A musician with Google glass displaying the music scores in their eye. Do away with the cumbersome music stand forever.
4. A blind person with Google glass camera and voice to guide him on the surrounding environment, read books and navigate with GoogleMap.