Seeds: separate 2 portions (reason: phase 1 and phase 2 of harvest)
- whole seeds : take longer to germinate
- half-split seeds : 2x faster to germinate than whole seeds
- Spread evently both seeds on the surface of soil.
- Cover them again with a thin layer of soil.
- Water till the soil is fully moist. Make sure good drainage to flow out excess water.
- Cover the pot with plastic paper (green house effect). Leave it at a place with sunlight.
- Germination takes One week. 5 weeks later ready for harvest.