- Ham 火腿 or Salmon filets,
- Cheese slices,
- Chicken breast (cut in half horizontally, then flatten it with hammer in a plastic bag),
- Bread crumbs 面包碎
- Rosemary (Aix-en-Provence bottle)
- Basils (decoration)
Oven: 200 C 40 mins.
- Place 1 cheese slice below a ham, add salt, herb, pepper, then roll them together, followed by wrapping it with chicken breast fillet. Fix it permanently with 2 toothpicks.
- Dip it in melted butter, then cover it with bread crumbs.
- Place in pre-heated oven at 200 C for 40 mins.