- Beat pork chop’s both sides several times.
- Marinate it with a little salt and black pepper.
- Beat an egg in a bowl. Prepare flour in a plate and bread crumbs in another.
- Dust pork chop with flour. Dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in the pan. Put chop into the pan and fry till both sides turn golden brown.
- My pork chop is a bit thick. So I bake them in the oven after frying. 200 degree C, 15-20 mins.
Put 2 small curry cubes in a sauce pan. Add in 1 cup water. Keep stirring till curry dissolve. Turn up the heat to let sauce become condensed. Pour sauce over chop and rice.