This is a slow cook recipe.
1. In a small bowl, add in 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp dried thyme, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp ground garlic. Mix them well.
2. Sprinkle seasoning over ribs and rub ribs by hands.
3. Wrap ribs with plastic and into the refrigerator for over night.
4. Preheat oven to 150 degree C.
5. Put ribs on aluminum foil. Seal them. On the tray and into the oven. Bake for 2 hrs.
6. While ribs are baking, you can prepare for the brushing sauce. Here is the sauce I used: 1 tablespoon sweet cooking wine, 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tsp black pepper and 1 tablespoon honey. Mix them well.
7. Open the foil. Take the ribs out. Save the meat juice for topping sauce.
8. Brush ribs with…
View original post 90 more words