This is a very popular dish in China, especially in southern part. And I think it’s originated from Hongkong.
1. Prepare prawn. Remove the intestines with the help of toothpick.
2. Put Prawns in a bowl. Add in 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp white pepper powder and 1 tablespoon cooking wine. Marinate for 15 mins.
3. While the Prawns are marinated, you can prepare other ingredients: 3 cloves of chopped garlic, a little chopped ginger, 2 chopped red chili, 2 chopped spring onion and 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
4. Wipe the Prawns with kitchen towel. Mix them with 2-3 tablespoon corn starch. And let them be coated with starch.
5. Deep fry them till golden brown. Set aside.
6. Heat 2 tsp oil in the pan. Sauté ginger, garlic red chili and spring onion till aromatic.
7. Add in 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp salt…
View original post 55 more words