Yogurt tips (purchase from supermart or homemade) :
- Thick type = Greek Yogurt
Liquid type = Japanese (Meji) Yogurt
- Good bacteria: choose Bifidobacterium (双歧杆菌 the type found inside infant’s intestines at birth, who also gets from mom’s breast milk).
- Within 1 hour taken out from supermarket fridge, store quickly in a cooling bag (with free ice cube pack from the supermartet, like NTUC Fairprice). The good bacteria survive only below 5C.
Two types of herb :
1. Soft – Add before serving 出锅前加
2. Hard – Cook together 一起炖煮
[Note] : French bouquet garni comprises parsley, thyme and a bay leaf.
1 Basil 罗勒 (Thail Basil 九层塔) :
2 Rosemary 迷迭香
1 Dill 莳萝
2 Thyme 百里香
1 Parsely 欧芹
2 Bay leaf 月桂
2 Sage 鼠尾草
Healthline: Cornstarch vs. Corn Flour: What’s the Difference?.
Cornstarch： white color, soup thickening agent 勾芡
Corn Flour : yellow color, baking similar to wheat flour
Chicken breast = butterfly cut into half, (hammered flat)
Herb: chopped parsley (or sweet basil, rosemary)
Cheese (Parmesan or any type) flakes
White wine (or 中国米酒）
Chicken stock (or water + 鸡精粒）